In this article
HackerRank now offers the feature to choose the Audio/Video device to call during the interview. With the help of this feature, you can choose any device that is present in your computer directly on the HackerRank Interviews page without going into the browser settings. This article will walk you through the steps in selecting your Audio/Video device during an interview.
Selecting your Audio/Video Device during an Interview
Follow the below steps to select the Audio/Video device during an interview.
- You must give the necessary permissions to use the microphone and/or webcam during the interview.
- During the interview, when you initiate a video call by clicking on the camera icon in the chatbox, it will launch a pop-up window that will ask you to choose devices for webcam, microphone, and speaker.
- When you click on each of the options, a drop-down menu will appear where you can see the devices available on your computer, select one from those.
- Click on the Settings icon in the chat window to change your default device during the interview.
- During the interview, you can also move the chat window wherever you want on the interview screen.
Article is closed for comments.