DevOps questions are those that help recruiters to assess your Linux skills. When you take a test comprising DevOps questions, we set up our own sandbox Linux virtual machine to log in remotely. You can perform any tasks you like such as installing a package, creating a file with certain contents, or performing an action with a specific tool like grep. In this article, you will learn how to answer a DevOps question in HackerRank Tests.
Answering a DevOps Question
- First, you need to fill out the confirmation form on the test login page and click on Agree and Start to start the test.
- HackerRank Tests comes with an inbuilt environment for this specific requirement.
- The test page automatically sets up the environment for you.
- Once the environment is set you should click on Go To Test to visit the test page.
- Inside the test page, select the question you want to answer and click on Solve.
- The terminal will be launched on your screen upon clicking Solve.
- Once you are done answering you can click on Submit and move forward in your test.
- If you want to modify your answer then you can go back to the test page and click on Modify.
Note: This is a new update, if you see the old experience for DevOps questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.