In HackerRank Tests, File Upload type questions require candidates to attach a file containing their answers. You can attach a single file with a maximum size of 50 MB.
Answering File Upload type questions
Here is a quick video to get you started with answering the File Upload type questions workflow.
Or, if you prefer to follow directions, here are the steps for your ready reference.
- In your Test, select the File upload type question or click Solve.
- Read the question description. Click Upload File to attach a file containing the solution.
- You can attach a single file with a maximum size of 50 MB.
- Click Submit answer & continue to save the attachment.
- You can revisit this question and change the submitted file anytime by clicking on Modify before the Test ends.
Modifying the answer.
Note: Your Tests must include a specific time duration. Your test setter may organize the questions across different sections in the Test, and these sections can have specific time limits to complete and submit the answers. In some cases, if the time allocated for a section has elapsed or you have already submitted the answer, you will not be allowed to change the answer submission.
Article is closed for comments.