You can log in to a HackerRank Interview in two ways.
When you receive the Interview invitation email
- Once the hiring company schedules an interview with you on HackerRank, you will receive an interview invitation email at your registered email address.
- Click on the Start Interview button in the email to open the interview log-in page.
- Accept cookies if prompted and enter your name in the Join as Candidate section. And click on Join.
When your interviewer shares the Interview link separately with you
- Your hiring company might share the interview joining link separately with you.
- Click on the link to open the interview log-in page.
- Accept cookies if prompted and enter your name in the Join as Candidate section. Click on Join.
Note: Upon clicking on the Join button In both cases, it will take you to the HackerRank Lobby. It would be best if you waited here till the interviewer or hiring manager admitted you to the interview. It will move you to HackerRank's Lobby, where you will wait till the interviewer admits you into the interview.
Refer to the following topics for more information about interviews: