AWS Cloud questions are used to assess your Cloud skills. The HackerRank platform provides a temporary AWS account with the console, giving a real-world problem-solving experience.
Answering AWS console Questions
Here is a video that walks you through answering AWS-type questions in a test.
- When an AWS Cloud question is present in your test, you will be notified about it in the test login page.
- You can click on Solve for the question you'd like to answer.
- On the answering page, you can Launch AWS console directly or Copy Link to the console page.
- The AWS console will be launched in a new tab. You can answer the question on the console, and it will be automatically saved.
- Only one account per test will be provided to you. You can use this account to answer all the AWS-type questions in the test.
Note: You must keep checking the test timer while you answer the questions in the AWS console tab. The time keeps ticking.